A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Brandner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Brandner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brandner
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brandner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Brandner, Au.D, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Brandner graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Brandner has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
- Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Joseph Brandner Au.D and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Patrick J. Brandner practice?
- Dr. Patrick Brandner has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Brandner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Surgeons.