A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Brennan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Brennan is Average.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Brennan graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Brennan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Tufts Medical Center
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick J Brennan MD and PHD is a male Rheumatologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick J. Brennan practice?
- Dr. Patrick Brennan has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Brennan practices Rheumatology near Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Rheumatologists.