A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Brennan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Brennan is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brennan
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brennan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Brennan graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Brennan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Tufts Medical Center
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick J Brennan MD and PHD is a male Rheumatologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick J. Brennan practice?
- Dr. Patrick Brennan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Brennan practices Rheumatology near Chestnut Hill, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Rheumatologists.