A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Brennan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Brennan is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Brennan graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Brennan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Tufts Medical Center
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick J Brennan MD and PHD is a male Rheumatologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick J. Brennan practice?
- Dr. Patrick Brennan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Brennan practices Rheumatology near Chestnut Hill, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Rheumatologists.