A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Brogle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Brogle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brogle
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brogle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Brogle, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brogle graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Brogle has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick J Brogle MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Patrick J. Brogle practice?
- Dr. Patrick Brogle has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Brogle practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Orthopedic Surgeons.