A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Brogle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Brogle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Brogle, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brogle graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Brogle has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick J Brogle MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Patrick J. Brogle practice?
- Dr. Patrick Brogle has 11 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Brogle practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Center Valley, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Quakertown, PA and Pennsburg, PA.
See Center Valley Surgeons.