Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Darren Bryant
Dr. Darren Bryant, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Asheville, NC, with another office in Asheville, NC. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Trauma Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Bryant is affiliated with Asheville Specialty Hospital, Hershey Surgeons and Mission Trauma Services. He speaks English.
Dr. Darren Bryant has the following 2 specialties
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Darren Bryant is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Asheville, NC.
Dr. Michael Schurr
Critical Care Medicine, General Surgery
Asheville, NC 0.01 mi28
Dr. Claudine Siegert
Asheville, NC 0.07 mi18
Dr. Richard Massen
General Surgery, Critical Care Medicine
Asheville, NC 0.10 mi28