Dr. Patrick Chang Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Chang?

Posted on November 29th, 2015

He never called back with my blood work results or said to make a follow up appointment

disgusting

Posted on May 18th, 2015

This doctor doesn't care about people's health. He rushes you out of his office as fast as he can. He doesn't tell you that he specializes is drug addiction as well..I'm on an opiate program.. getting off opiates that is and he put me on suboxone that my insurance doesnt cover. It costs me $150 or more a month for this mesication. He stresses to me how important it is to stay consistent. Make sure I'm taking it daily and never miss a Dose. I went for my 2 week appointment and was informed I owed a little bit of money. I promised I could have it in a few days.. 4 days to be exact. He refused to see me and refused to give me any mesication. So now I'm going to go through with drawl of this medication that I was afraid to take in the first place and I'm scared to death. This doc is disgusting! absolutely disgusting! He just forced me into a withdrawl! What kind of doc are u!?!?!?!

Very COLD person ; simply arrogant person

Posted on September 18th, 2014

Just evil and arrogant doctor : scale of 1 to 10 , he is less then 1 Not deserve to be a doctor ; doctor must have compassion and caring for their patients : not with this VERY COLD person Patrick Chang

Posted on November 30th, 2012

Very short with you. Prescribed me something without even discussing, which turned out to be a miscommunication of what I needed help with.

Posted on February 8th, 2017