Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
disgusting show details disgusting
by scared on May 18th, 2015

This doctor doesn't care about people's health. He rushes you out of his office as fast as he can. He doesn't tell you that he specializes is drug addiction as well..I'm on an opiate program.. getting off opiates that is and he put me on suboxone that my insurance doesnt cover. It costs me $150 or more a month for this mesication. He stresses to me how important it is to stay consistent. Make sure I'm taking it daily and never miss a Dose. I went for my 2 week appointment and was informed I owed a little bit of money. I promised I could have it in a few days.. 4 days to be exact. He refused to see me and refused to give me any mesication. So now I'm going to go through with drawl of this medication that I was afraid to take in the first place and I'm scared to death. This doc is disgusting! absolutely disgusting! He just forced me into a withdrawl! What kind of doc are u!?!?!?!

Very COLD person ; simply arrogant person show details Very COLD person ; simply arrogant person
by JJ on Sep 18th, 2014

Just evil and arrogant doctor : scale of 1 to 10 , he is less then 1 Not deserve to be a doctor ; doctor must have compassion and caring for their patients : not with this VERY COLD person Patrick Chang

patient show details patient
Jan 3rd, 2014

We have been seeing him for about six months, approx every 2 weeks. We have waited approx 45 mins. every visit.(usually there before he even arrives, which I find to be VERY RUDE) Balance has been paid, even after tests I don't feel are necessary. About the first of Dec was there...going to walkin appts only...came out in Jan for 1 month appt...changed their minds, back to appts, didnt bother calling all patients...to hard, 30 min drive after snow storm, had to go back out. DID I SAY RUDE?? Now told $45 bill to be paid or he wouldnt see us again.....really? I work for a Doctor, this is BS. I hope this so called "doctor" releases staff or figures this out... To many other GOOD doctors out there for this crap.

Nov 29th, 2012

Very short with you. Prescribed me something without even discussing, which turned out to be a miscommunication of what I needed help with.