A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Murray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Murray is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Murray, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Murray graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Murray has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pali Momi Medical Center
- Queens Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick C Murray MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Patrick C. Murray practice?
- Dr. Patrick Murray has 3 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Murray practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Orthopedic Surgeons.