A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Ryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Ryan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Ryan, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryan graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Ryan has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick C Ryan MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Vascular Surgery, and Bariatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patrick C. Ryan practice?
- Dr. Patrick Ryan has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Ryan practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, and Bariatric Medicine near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Surgeons and Nashville Bariatric Specialists.