A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Walsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Walsh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Walsh, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hormone-Dependent Cancer
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Metastatic Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Walsh graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Walsh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Providence Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Walsh MD is a male Urologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick Walsh practice?
- Dr. Patrick Walsh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Walsh practices Urology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: North Sioux City, SD.
See Baltimore Urologists.