Learn more about Dr. Patrick Cahill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Cahill is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cahill
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cahill Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cahill graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cahill has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
- Shriners Hospital for Children - Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick John Cahill MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Patrick J. Cahill practice?
- Dr. Patrick Cahill has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Cahill practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons.