A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Cahill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Cahill is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cahill
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Cahill Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cahill graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cahill has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
- Shriners Hospital for Children - Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick John Cahill MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Patrick J. Cahill practice?
- Dr. Patrick Cahill has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Cahill practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons.