A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Camodeca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Camodeca
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Camodeca Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Camodeca, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Camodeca graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Camodeca has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center-Woodstock
- Centegra Hospital - McHenry
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick John Camodeca DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patrick J. Camodeca practice?
- Dr. Patrick Camodeca has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Camodeca practices Family Medicine near Huntley, IL.
See Huntley Primary Care Doctors.