A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Campbell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Campbell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
- Redding Med Ctr, Redding, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Milton Campbell MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patrick M. Campbell practice?
- Dr. Patrick Campbell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Campbell practices Internal Medicine near Clackamas, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Oswego, OR.
See Clackamas Internists.