A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Canon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Canon, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anterior Segment Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Canon graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Canon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health System
- Penrose Hosp, Colorado Spgs, Co
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Kevin Canon MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick K. Canon practice?
- Dr. Patrick Canon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Canon practices Ophthalmology near Colorado Springs, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Olathe, KS.
See Colorado Springs Ophthalmologists.