Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patrick Carroll
Dr. Patrick Carroll, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wethersfield, CT, with other offices in Quincy, MA and Hartford, CT (and 4 other locations). He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Adolescent Medicine. Dr. Carroll is affiliated with Quincy Medical Center, Institute of Living Hartford Hospital's Mental Health Network and Hartford Hospital. Dr. Carroll has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Patrick Carroll has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
Dr. Patrick Carroll is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wethersfield, CT.
Dr. Maliha Nafees
Family Medicine, Residency
Wethersfield, CT 0 mi5
Dr. J Herr
Family Medicine, Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
Wethersfield, CT 0.10 mi39
Dr. Ryan Heffelfinger
Wethersfield, CT 0.10 mi15