Dr. Patrick Caruso MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 29th, 2016
MD
My teens feel so very welcome ./ great empathy patient/staff/ med assitent/drsrs. great supoort for mothers. thanks so much.

September 11th, 2015
I am new to the area and seeing Dr. Caruso for the first time has put my mind at ease. My son was ill for a period of time and the follow up visit was with Caruso. I found that Caruso was very thorough, professional and eager to listen to my son and I. Although my child was ill, he made the visit enjoyable. Hope to find more like him!

September 8th, 2014
Dr. Caruso is very professional. He is one of my favorite doctors at this practice. He makes sure he includes the kids during the consultation. Other doctors prefer to talk to the parents for medical information. He is a wonderful listener and cares for his patients. Thank you Dr. Caruso for taking care of my kids.

September 21st, 2009
BEST PED AROUND
he wasn't my twins ped when i delivered but he was there during my c section because my dr was out of town. I really liked him that because he stayed with my twins for hours in the middle of night just to make sure they were ok. I ended up switching to him when they were 3 months because the other dr was an idiot. I love his bedside manner. He is so good with kids. He puts me at ease especially with being a new mom. we almost moved an hour away and i was willing to drive that far just so he was still our dr