A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Casey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Casey, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Casey graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Casey has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Cavanaugh Casey MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick C. Casey practice?
- Dr. Patrick Casey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Casey practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.