A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Cavanaugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Cavanaugh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Cavanaugh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cavanaugh graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cavanaugh has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick John Cavanaugh MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patrick J. Cavanaugh practice?
- Dr. Patrick Cavanaugh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Cavanaugh practices Internal Medicine near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Success, NY.
See New Hyde Park Internists.