Internist, Critical Care Specialist, Pulmonologist (lungs)

this guy is for real - a smart, nice compassionate guy show details this guy is for real - a smart, nice compassionate guy
by richard a. weinstein on Mar 20th, 2013

Only saw him once and it was a terrific experience. When I see other MD's they pass you off to some kid to take vitals, all kinds of bull s..t tests and rarely make an appearance. Dr. Chae was with me the whole time I was there and spent whatever time needed to talk with me.

Wonderful Doctor -- Caring and Warm show details Wonderful Doctor -- Caring and Warm
Sep 27th, 2012

Dr. Chae has been a great find. He is meticulous, curious, caring, and a great listener. I was blown away at how he spent time helping me with a medical question unrelated to my visit. This is a special guy and a very good doctor.

BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER HAD!! show details BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER HAD!!
Jan 3rd, 2011

I have COPD. This is the bet Dr., of any kind,I have ever had, I am almost 56 years old.He's tough when need be, and has the most wonderful, kindest bedside manner ever!

Sep 4th, 2010

I would definately recommend Dr Chae to anyone! Very professional and down to earth at the same time. Caring and considerate and took the time to make me feel very comfortable as well as talking with my family members!