A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Chaftari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Chaftari, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaftari graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut.
Dr. Chaftari has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Oakdale Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Samir Chaftari MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patrick S. Chaftari practice?
- Dr. Patrick Chaftari has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Chaftari practices Internal Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Oakdale, LA.
See Houston Internists.