A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Chaftari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Chaftari, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaftari graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut.
Dr. Chaftari has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Oakdale Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chaftari accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patrick S. Chaftari practice?
Dr. Patrick Chaftari practices Internal Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Oakdale, LA.
See Houston Internists.