Dr. Patrick Chang Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Chang?

Best Dr in the East Valley

Posted on October 17th, 2017

0 reviews 10/16/2017 I have been a patient of Dr Chang since moving to the valley. He takes fantastic care of me and my entire family. I respect his judgement. He has saved me from unnecessary procedures that other doctors have tried to order for me when a change in medication was all that was needed after he reviewed my chart. I never wait in the lobby or in the room very long at all. All the MAs and students he supports are friendly. I have an Medicare Advantage plan and he and his office manager help me to find the right specialist for my needs. I am very happy with the entire office.

Fee chaser.

Posted on September 29th, 2017

Difficult to work with or talk to. Very frequent visits. No discussion on test results. Staff has very high turn over. Was seeing his PA, but she left. I'm thinking about same.

STAY FAR AWAY

Posted on July 5th, 2017

Seriously, do not trust this guy. He gave the worst medicine and advice . Avoid. Avoid. Avoid.

Office Manager is about the worst encountered.

Posted on June 17th, 2017

It is all about the money. Huge staff turnover. If it is important? Don't go to Dr Chang.

Great Dr have been under his care for almost 20 years and he is fantastic. Some people thinks he runs to many test but is a preventive Dr and recommends only the best specialists . He has been listed in Phoenix Top Docs magazine many tims over the years. I am 79 and going strong. I first went to him in 1998 and needed a heart by pass he sent me to a fantastic surgeon they did a six way by pass and today you can hardly see the scar. Had Prostrate cancer 7 years ago now clean no side effects

Posted on May 20th, 2017

Highly Recomend! If you don't want a preventive Doctotor he is not for you. If you care about your health he is the best

Good doctor

Posted on June 29th, 2016

Very professional Doctor , solve my problems in one week!

Horrible Doctor

Posted on June 17th, 2016

I worked for this doctor for a few months hes horrible i definitely would not recommend anyone send there loved ones to him. All of his medication is expired, his rocephin and allergy serum are all watered down. He uses insulin needles to give injections in the deltoid. Hes all about money not the patients. He cant keep employees cuz hes so cheap thats why he loves using students and his wife she sits at home and watches the cameras all day to see who is coming in and out of the office talk about patient privacy and watches what the employees are doing. The office manager shes a joke shes just as money hungry as the doctor shes rude to everyone who walks in. I feel bad for the patients when they have to pay so much money for stuff they dont even need or paying 25.00 dollars for an injection thats either expired or watered down and he makes them come 3 times a week for it and they pay 25.00 each time. His flu injections were not a full dose either. He needs to be shut down. Before more patients die under his care.

Posted on June 7th, 2016

I have worked for Dr. Chang for almost 3 months. This Provider is so rude. He charges a full dose of injections and we only administer half. He tells us not to use gloves when giving injections. A co-worker I worked with had incontinent issues and he asked her to provide her own toilet paper. Such a cheap Dr. I would not see him for any of my health issues..

Posted on August 9th, 2015

I am a new patient of Dr. Chang's at the Palo Verde Clinic. He is very thorough and was the only physician that was able to diagnose my problem and prescribe the proper treatment. I would highly recommend Dr. Chang.

Posted on December 31st, 2014

Unprofessional staff on so many levels.

Experienced Physician

Posted on October 3rd, 2014

I have been a patient in this office for 4 years. I have brought my family to Dr Chang and Byers PA. They are respectful and thoughtful people. Dr Chang does not have reading glasses. He wears glasses all the time so I am not sure about the other reviews accuracy of their issues. Staff was friendly and helpful. I do have a high deductible plan (which sucks) but I do have to pay each visit anywhere I go. I have never waited long in the lobby to get weighed and back to a room. they do type into a computer but this is normal for all places now with electronic health records. my concerns and questions were answered. I believe they are doing a great job.

Cannot recommend

Posted on July 17th, 2014

I should have left months ago. Maybe it was when they gave me the wrong vaccination. Or the time he checked the wrong box and I almost underwent the wrong (and a highly uncomfortable) diagnostic procedure. Or the time his med student from U of A looked at my lab report and diagnosed my real medical condition in five seconds, minutes before Chang explained the wrong condition to a different student. Maybe it was the time during a circulatory test given by a nurse-like person, when one of my arms did not show up correctly on their system, and she told me it's OK, it doesn't matter. Or perhaps being charged more per visit than was on my insurance card, being told it changed; I checked, and it hadn't. Hopefully he can fix whatever is broken in his practice.