Dr. Patrick Chery Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Chery?

Great anesthesia "5 STARS"

Posted on July 4th, 2013

After being rushed to the hospital because of internal bleeding, I met Dr. Chery. I was in a lot of pain and I was very anxious for the pain meds that I would be given once an IV was started. None of the nurses or EMT's could get an IV in my arm because I am a difficult stick. Dr. Chery managed to get an IV started rather quickly and I then was given the pain meds that I desperately needed..... Relief! I was then rushed into emergency surgery where Dr. Chery took care of me. His bedside manner and confidence was very reassuring. The day after surgery his pain management was great. I was encouraged by the nurses to walk around the nurses station a few times for exercise. I was surprised at how effortless it was because I had no pain. I would recommend Dr. Chery to anyone who needs an anesthesiologist.

Posted on August 17th, 2015