Learn more about Dr. Patrick Cindrich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Cindrich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Cindrich, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Fractures
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Cindrich graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Cindrich has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texoma Medical Center
- Centennial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cindrich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Montana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patrick J. Cindrich practice?
Dr. Patrick Cindrich practices Neurological Surgery near Missoula, MT.
Additional practice locations include: Denison, TX and Lubbock, TX.
See Missoula Neurological Surgeons.