Neurological Surgeons
2835 Fort Missoula Rd
Ste 303
Missoula, MT 59804
406-327-3855
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Love Dr. Cindrich!  |  show details
Sep 14th, 2012

I have had quite a bit of nerve damage and back pain for about 2 years. I have spent over 15 days in the hospital with multiple back surgeries. I am young (36) and have been frightened of my prognosis. Dr. Cindrich has been with me every step of the way, personally seeing me for ALL appointments and at ALL hospital checkups and post-ops. I trust Dr. Cindrich COMPLETELY! He has been compassionate, kind, caring and honest. He listens without judgement and offers answers respectfully. Although I may not always want to hear what he has to say, he always says things with knowledge.I would recommend Dr. Cindrich to anyone needing the services and specialty care of a neurosurgeon. Thank you Dr. Cindrich for treating me as a persona and not just another patient.

|  Thoughtful, conservative surgeon  |  show details
Mar 1st, 2012

Dr. Cindrich took the course that was least invasive. Excellent results. Faster Recovery. Felt like my physican geninuely cared about my condition.

|  show details
by Walter L Borst, PH.D in physics on Jun 16th, 2009

Excellent neurosurgeon for treating my spinal stenosis and related problems. Superb results from "minimally invasive decompression" surgery on L3-4 and L4-5. Full functionality again and no pain. I am very grateful to Dr. Cindrich for his treatment and care.