Dr. Patrick Cindrich Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Cindrich?

June 10th, 2017

Super Doctor

I am from WV and none of the doctors take the time to have text done before they do surgery on you. Dr. Cindrich did my neck fusion. Dr.. Cindrich took his time and had all kinds of text done to make sure before he did the surgery on my neck. He dose need to work on his bedside manner. I would recommend him. He his getting ready to do lower back surgery on me after I have all the text done.

June 7th, 2016

Dr. Cindrich has performed neck fusion surgery on me and I would not let anyone else touch me but him he is really good!!!

April 28th, 2016

It appears this dr and his staff forgot to call me after seeing him in his office to schedule some tests. The nurse lady needs to learn how to take blood pressure. None of the staff and especially this dr gave me time to tell my full medical history. I do not recommend this dr.

April 12th, 2016

Thorough and down to business

Did back lamenectomy on 84 yr old mother in law. He did great job and alleviated most of her back pain. He takes awhile to warm up to patients- is all business, but good surgeons don't need to have a comedic bedside manner!

September 14th, 2012

Love Dr. Cindrich!

I have had quite a bit of nerve damage and back pain for about 2 years. I have spent over 15 days in the hospital with multiple back surgeries. I am young (36) and have been frightened of my prognosis. Dr. Cindrich has been with me every step of the way, personally seeing me for ALL appointments and at ALL hospital checkups and post-ops. I trust Dr. Cindrich COMPLETELY! He has been compassionate, kind, caring and honest. He listens without judgement and offers answers respectfully. Although I may not always want to hear what he has to say, he always says things with knowledge.I would recommend Dr. Cindrich to anyone needing the services and specialty care of a neurosurgeon. Thank you Dr. Cindrich for treating me as a persona and not just another patient.

July 24th, 2012

MR. William STANFORD

a surgery that other Dr. said be two or three procedures ,he did in one.

March 1st, 2012

Thoughtful, conservative surgeon

Dr. Cindrich took the course that was least invasive. Excellent results. Faster Recovery. Felt like my physican geninuely cared about my condition.

January 16th, 2011

experience

Started out as a great positive experience but then when he couldn't find other doctors to "help" with all aspects of my surgery, he ga ...

September 26th, 2009

HeSUC

June 16th, 2009

Excellent neurosurgeon for treating my spinal stenosis and related problems. Superb results from "minimally invasive decompression" surgery on L3-4 and L4-5. Full functionality again and no pain. I am very grateful to Dr. Cindrich for his treatment and care.

October 2nd, 2017