Dr. Patrick Cindrich MD Patient Reviews

3.9

June 7th, 2016
Dr. Cindrich has performed neck fusion surgery on me and I would not let anyone else touch me but him he is really good!!!

April 28th, 2016
It appears this dr and his staff forgot to call me after seeing him in his office to schedule some tests. The nurse lady needs to learn how to take blood pressure. None of the staff and especially this dr gave me time to tell my full medical history. I do not recommend this dr.

April 12th, 2016
Thorough and down to business
Did back lamenectomy on 84 yr old mother in law. He did great job and alleviated most of her back pain. He takes awhile to warm up to patients- is all business, but good surgeons don't need to have a comedic bedside manner!

September 14th, 2012
Love Dr. Cindrich!
I have had quite a bit of nerve damage and back pain for about 2 years. I have spent over 15 days in the hospital with multiple back surgeries. I am young (36) and have been frightened of my prognosis. Dr. Cindrich has been with me every step of the way, personally seeing me for ALL appointments and at ALL hospital checkups and post-ops. I trust Dr. Cindrich COMPLETELY! He has been compassionate, kind, caring and honest. He listens without judgement and offers answers respectfully. Although I may not always want to hear what he has to say, he always says things with knowledge.I would recommend Dr. Cindrich to anyone needing the services and specialty care of a neurosurgeon. Thank you Dr. Cindrich for treating me as a persona and not just another patient.

July 24th, 2012
MR. William STANFORD
a surgery that other Dr. said be two or three procedures ,he did in one.

March 1st, 2012
Thoughtful, conservative surgeon
Dr. Cindrich took the course that was least invasive. Excellent results. Faster Recovery. Felt like my physican geninuely cared about my condition.

January 16th, 2011
experience
Started out as a great positive experience but then when he couldn't find other doctors to "help" with all aspects of my surgery, he ga ...

June 16th, 2009
Excellent neurosurgeon for treating my spinal stenosis and related problems. Superb results from "minimally invasive decompression" surgery on L3-4 and L4-5. Full functionality again and no pain. I am very grateful to Dr. Cindrich for his treatment and care.