Learn more about Dr. Patrick Clancy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Clancy, Eye Physician and Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clancy
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Clancy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Clancy, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- Laser Surgery
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Clancy graduated from Manhattan College. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Clancy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Thomas Clancy MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick T. Clancy practice?
- Dr. Patrick Clancy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Clancy practices Ophthalmology near Midland Park, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Ship Bottom, NJ and Mahwah, NJ.
See Midland Park Ophthalmologists.