A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Clancy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Clancy, Eye Physician and Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Clancy, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- Laser Surgery
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Clancy graduated from Manhattan College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Clancy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Thomas Clancy MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick T. Clancy practice?
- Dr. Patrick Clancy has 6 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Clancy practices Ophthalmology near Midland Park, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mahwah, NJ and Tuckerton, NJ.
See Midland Park Ophthalmologists.