Dr. Patrick Clancy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Clancy?

Posted on April 5th, 2016

Like him very much makes you feelcomfortable

Posted on August 14th, 2015

Dr. Clancy's office is not forthcoming in what they will and will not cover on United Medicare Complete...it is not until you get to the doctor's office that you find out that Medicare does not pay for a refraction test..which is necessary to see what eye sight you have. Why would I be going to an eye doctor other than to see what my vision is...this should be told to patients up front when making the appointment.

Great Experience

Posted on July 31st, 2013

I visited Dr. Clancy's office in Mahwah. The waiting time wasn't very long, only about 15 minutes or so. During my eye examination, he was very friendly and made the whole process simple and easy. The staff was really pleasant and helpful. I'm satified with my experience there.

Fantastic Eye Doc!

Posted on September 20th, 2012

He is very candid and will be up front and honest with you about your condition and treatment options.

Posted on June 27th, 2012

I would recommend Dr. Clancy. He is very professional, caring and up to date in his medical practice.

Posted on May 11th, 2012

Dr. Clancy and his staff are wonderful. I have an eye problem which needs continuous care so I am in the office frequently. The doctor and staff are always professional and caring. They even have a sense of humor when needed...My very first visit was an emergency and Dr. Clancy waited in the office for me. I was very grateful.

Very Pleased

Posted on April 25th, 2012

I was very pleased after visiting Dr. Clancy last week. I had been experiencing vision problems which went undiagnosed by another doctor. After a thorough exam and health history, Dr. Clancy diagnosed the problem. I was so relieved. The staff was very courteous and followed up with a call to check on how I was doing. He also took my insurance which some doctors don't. After some other experiences I have had, this was refreshing.

Excellent Doctor and office

Posted on January 28th, 2012

I have been Dr Clancy's patient for general eyecare and glaucoma for years. He is careful and thorough in exams, explains issues clearly and gives you the feeling he cares about taking good care of you. His office staff is efficient and pleasant, and Maria in particular is a star. You rarely wait more than a few minutes.

Prevented bigger problems

Posted on February 17th, 2011

Dr. Clancy verified my cataract problem, but even more important prevent me from a bigger vision problem. Another doctor had recommended an astigmatism correcting lense, the implant of such a lense would have made vision require glasses for distance and further complicate my sight problems. By correctly diagnosing my eyes and performing the surgery, my vision went from 20/400 to 20/20. I need only reading glasses for the computer or newspaper.

Saved my vision

Posted on October 15th, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Clancy for over twenty years. In that time he has diagnosed and treated two significant eye problems for me. I had a macular hemorrhage which threatened my vision. I had minor symptoms and it was quickly diagnosed by Dr. Clancy. I have had no problems since treatment. I was also diagnosed with glaucoma and my eye pressure was extremely high. After treatment my pressure returned to normal and has remained there. When I had an emergency on a weekend, he saw me in his office within a half an hour. I have Cigna insurance and have never had a billing problem. All in all I have been very satisfied with Dr. Clancy.

Posted on January 5th, 2017