A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Class:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Class, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Class graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Class has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Renown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Lee Class MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick L. Class practice?
- Dr. Patrick Class has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Class practices Anesthesiology near Reno, NV.
See Reno Anesthesiologists.