A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Coates:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Coates, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Coates, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Hiatal Hernia
Education & Awards
Dr. Coates graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Coates has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanislaus Surgical Hospital
- Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick James Coates FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Patrick J. Coates practice?
- Dr. Patrick Coates has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Coates practices Surgery near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Surgeons.