Learn more about Dr. Patrick Coates:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Coates, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coates
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Coates Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Coates, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Hiatal Hernia
Education & Awards
Dr. Coates graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Coates has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanislaus Surgical Hospital
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick James Coates FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Patrick J. Coates practice?
- Dr. Patrick Coates has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Coates practices Surgery near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Surgeons.