A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Colarusso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Colarusso is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Colarusso
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Colarusso Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Colarusso, DO is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Colarusso graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Colarusso has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick J Colarusso DO is a male Oncologist , has 22 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick J. Colarusso practice?
- Dr. Patrick Colarusso has 3 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Colarusso practices Medical Oncology near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pottstown, PA.
See Reading Oncologists.