A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Colarusso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Colarusso is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Colarusso
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Colarusso Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Colarusso, DO is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Colarusso graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Colarusso has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick J Colarusso DO is a male Oncologist , has 22 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick J. Colarusso practice?
- Dr. Patrick Colarusso has 3 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Colarusso practices Medical Oncology near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pottstown, PA.
See Reading Oncologists.