A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Colarusso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Colarusso is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Colarusso, DO is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Colarusso graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Colarusso has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Colarusso accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patrick J. Colarusso practice?
Dr. Patrick Colarusso practices Medical Oncology near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pottstown, PA.
See Reading Oncologists.