Dr. Patrick Coleman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

September 8th, 2016
Years of Great Care
I became a patient of Dr. Coleman shortly after my triple bypass in 1998. I couldn't have found myself in better hands. I saw him in his office in Santa Rosa of many years and also appreciated his making the long trip up the coast to the little town of Gualala to see me (and others) there in the clinic. I found him to be a brilliant and caring physician and owe much of my continuing good health to his care. In 2011, he place a stent into a clogged native artery that turned out to be an arduous procedure. He performed the operation with great skill and I'm still going strong at 75 -- tennis, hiking and skiing. I owe much of my good health to his skill and care. Thank you, Dr. Coleman.

May 10th, 2014
Always a pleasure to see.
Dr Coleman is always great and a excellent physician. I have worked with many in my nursing career

September 14th, 2009
Dolly Woodson from Clear Lake
I could have been any where else in the world other than Clear Lake camping when my cardiovascular system crashed. From the time the helicopter landed, I received the best care and attention anyone could ask for.Competent, sensitive physicians like you are the prize of the medical profession, and it is my prayer that God will continue to guide your hands as you open the pathway that allows life to circulate through the hearts of others that will come your way. You were indeed a godsend for me and I can not thank you enough.