A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Conaboy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Conaboy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Conaboy graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Conaboy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center/Scranton
- Mercy Hospital/Scranton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Conaboy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 10 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patrick D. Conaboy practice?
Dr. Patrick Conaboy practices Family Medicine near Scranton, PA.
See Scranton Family Physicians.