Dr. Patrick Connelly Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Connelly?

December 6th, 2016

I had Dr Connelly when he was practicing in Wisconsin and NEVER did I have a bad experience with him, in fact I never felt more comfortable in my life,he listened to my concerns and was always their to talk if I needed it,never once did he shun me and make me feel that I didnt matter, I miss him tremendously I am just glad that he was my dr for both of my pregnancies AZ is lucky to have such a great man/friend/DR

July 28th, 2015

Delivered 3 of our 6 children. My only regret was moving away and having to find a different doctor for our 7th baby.

January 13th, 2015

ludicrous

This doctor should not be treating birthing women. He should stick to his professed specialties of urinary incontinence, hot flashes & menopause (tho I can't vouch for them). He dismisses patient concerns that are of no concern to him, but a huge concern to us! Doesn't have a clue or interest in discussing breastfeeding w/a woman during pregnancy, zero interest after. The women are basically patted on the head thru out & left not knowing what to expect or who to turn to. His prenatal patient info is totally lacking, and of course it doesn't bother him, he can sleep just fine, its the women that lie awake

October 31st, 2014

Awful experience!

This Dr and his office staff is a complete joke! I am from Phoenix and used to professionalism. The office is cute and the staff is for the most part friendly, but they're disorganization is beyond me! When I first visited their office, I had to give them my full insurance info 3 time over the phone and twice in person. From the time I booked my first appointment, I made sure they had every phone # and every piece of info. Yet I would get a call a few weeks later, from the SAME girl saying that they still needed my insurance info. I even had them copy my card on my first visit, but they somehow lost that, too and had to copy it every time I went in. Having previously lost a pregnancy, I would simply ask one or two questions to dr. Connelly out of concern, naturally. He would always pass me off that I was worrying too much, despite my questions not being something to blow off. I tried not to be overboard and only ask about things that concerned me here and there. I felt he was WAY to casual for someone who has experienced losing a baby before and of course would have some concerns here and there. He always blew my questions off. Then halfway through my pregnancy, I ended up moving back to Phoenix. Before I moved, I filled out a form with my new dr's info for them to send all my medical records to by my next appointment. When I got to Phoenix and to my first appointment 2 weeks later, they still had not received my records from Connelly. I called and requested them again and they had no record of me transferring! They said they would send them. By the time my new Dr had received my records, it was only a watered down version that Connelly's office had typed themselves with no real documentation. I had to redo all of the tests I had already done with Dr Connelly. I then received a bill from Connelly's office that was about $1000.00 more than what I owed. I called and asked for a corrected bill. They again, had no record of me leaving on file and we're still charging me my full deductible, which I had already met half of with other Dr appointments. They told me they would send me a new bill. 3 months later and the day before I gave birth his office finally sent my full 100 page medical records to my new dr (I did not have a complicated pregnancy). My new Dr was in tears laughing at what a joke this office was! He couldn't believe it. I was dumbfounded as well! Then while I was in the hospital after giving birth, I got a call from Connelly's billing office saying it was a courtesy call before they send me to collections! I called them and reminded them that I had requested a new corrected bill 3 months earlier. She saw that, apologized and said they would not send me to collections and get me that new bill. Now, 2 1/2 months later and still no corrected bill, I got a wonderful letter from COLLECTIONS! I'm sorry, I am not a high maintenance person, but his office staff and disorganization is a poor reflection on him as a Dr. It doesn't matter how well certified he is as long as his office remains so disorganized! I would not reccomend this Dr or his office to anyone! Especially, not to deliver my baby! The thought of him delivering my baby scared me half to death and I'm so glad we ended up moving.

January 16th, 2013

Dr Connelly has been a wonderful doctor and delivered two of my sons!

October 2nd, 2011

Lyn

I had Dr. Connelly for 10 years before he moved. He wwas the greatest dr I ever had and I am still struggling to find someone to match Dr. Connelly. Please come home. I know I am not the only one who misses you.

September 19th, 2017