Dr. Patrick Connolly MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.4

October 12th, 2016
Pain OMG
I showed up for my appointment 30 min early like I was told and brought all of my previous imaging CD's and reports as I was told to waited over 2 hours, when nurse called me in she was curt and unfriendly, she told me the doctor would be in shortly. He came in 10 min later, introduced himself, he basically didn't look me in the eye's or really explain anything before he said he wouldn't be able to do anything for me surgically. And was basically reading himself to make a quick exit... I was like what do you mean? Why am I here then? Seriously, I asked him if he even looked at my images. My advise if you do go see him or any doctor that tries to walk away without answering your questions after leaving you to wait in a chair with back pain for 2 hrs is make them do some explaining. You have rights as a patient, don't forget that. Once they realize you are not just going to leave they answer your questions and sometimes even do some thinking about your case.

December 16th, 2015
Dr. Connolly is a workman's compensation IM examiner. My experience with him was horrible. He lied in his report. I recommend, if you have to see him for an IME tape record your conversation like I did. It will benefit you in the long run.

November 10th, 2015
IME
Well I received my IME report from Dr. CONNOLLY. As suspected he lied and fabricated the report. I am pursuing criminal charges against him. I'm sure when the digging starts the re are many more reports he lied about. It's a felony Falsifying Business Records! I would expect him to hold himself at a higher standard, but I guess I am wrong!

October 23rd, 2015
IME
I saw him for an IME workman's comp case. All he did was tell stories and didn't exam my arm at all. I am waiting to read his exam results so I can talk with my lawyer. No wonder why he isn't practicing anymore.

May 5th, 2015
I have never felt more dismissed by a doctor. He is a jerk and talked over me. I was experiencing pain during my exam and ignored me and continued the exam. I voiced my concern about working and his reply was "you don't see any 65 year olds in the NFL". I'm 50 by the way. He's a real jerk.

March 16th, 2015
He has such a poor rating for his own practice that he is now a hired gun for workers comp insurance companies. In spite of MRI's and x-rays and reports from top neurosurgeons, Dr. Connelly reported nothing is wrong with me, just need a little exercise. What a low-life.

February 6th, 2015
This is a WC insurance hired gun. Very rude, talks down to you. Terrible bedside manner.

February 15th, 2013
His bedside manner is a Zero
Don't let this doctor do surgery on you! Run the other way