A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Conrad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Conrad
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Conrad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Conrad, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Conrad graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Conrad has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick F Conrad MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patrick F. Conrad practice?
- Dr. Patrick Conrad has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Conrad practices Family Medicine near Ozark, AL.
See Ozark Family Physicians.