A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Conrad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Conrad
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Conrad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Conrad, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Conrad graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Conrad has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick F Conrad MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patrick F. Conrad practice?
- Dr. Patrick Conrad has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Conrad practices Family Medicine near Ozark, AL.
See Ozark Family Physicians.