Dr. Patrick Conway DO Patient Reviews

March 8th, 2016
great familly doctor
excellent provider

October 1st, 2015
Dr.Conway spends time with each member of my family and takes an interest. He does excellent work.

May 14th, 2015
Dr. Conway has been wonderful for me family. He has found the zebras in my family health and got us to the best specialists. He is there for me physically and emotionally. My family trusts him and his staff. Also Lacey is very good too. We have complete trust and faith with him taking care of us.

December 3rd, 2014
A plus for entire office!
My daughters and I have gone to Dr. Conway's office for the past 5 years since moving into the area. I cant say how much I Love all the staff there. Dr. Conway is outstanding to the point I was telling my neighbor about his office and he thought I was exaggerating ... until he saw it for himself. Its never hard to get an appointment often even same day! They work so hard to not only see us if needed but also give us the attention we need. When I talk to Dr. Conway, I can tell he really listens to me, and not only me but My daughters also (even though they are young)!

September 8th, 2011
Dr. Conway is one of the best Doctors i ever had. He is great with my family. We been going to him for more than 4 years! They are great when you need same day appt might have to wait little longer but his new office is beatiful and great!!

August 24th, 2011
New Patient
Selected Dr. Conway based upon hospital affiliation and insurance acceptance. Making an appointment for an initial visit (wellness examination) was easy and professionally handled. Medical history paperwork was relatively easy to complete and Dr. Conway actually reviewed it and asked questions. Physical examination went as expected. Pleasant surprise was that Dr. Conway scheduled a 30 day follow-up visit to review test results, findings of examination and make any further recommendations.

February 20th, 2011
Exceptional
I've been a patient of Dr. Conway for 4+ years. My husband started seeing him about 2 years ago. Dr. Conway is one of the best doctors I've ever seen. He has an exceptional bedside manner and is very patient. The new office is beautiful and they are using the newest technology which makes everything on my side very efficient.

November 30th, 2010
Great Doc
Very thorough, knowledgable and caring. A++ to Dr Conway!