A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Cooney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Cooney, Anesthesiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Cooney, DDS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cardiothoracic and Vascular Anesthesiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooney graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Cooney has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Canaveral Hospital
- Palm Bay Community Hospital
- Cape Canaveral Hospital, 701 W. Cocoa Beach Causeway, Cocoa Beach Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Cooney DDS and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick Cooney practice?
- Dr. Patrick Cooney has 8 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Cooney practices Anesthesiology near Melbourne, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Cocoa Beach, FL and Palm Bay, FL.
See Melbourne Anesthesiologists.