Learn more about Dr. Patrick Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Cooper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Cooper, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Cooper has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Mary Washington Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cooper accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- CareFirst - 3 plans
- Anthem - 33 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patrick B. Cooper practice?
Dr. Patrick Cooper practices Neurological Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Fredericksburg, VA.
See Washington Surgeons.