Dr. Patrick Cronin DO Patient Reviews

• Rheumatology Voorhees, NJ

3.8

December 13th, 2014
I saw Dr. Cronin for Sjogrens Syndrome. He was very knowledgeable and explained my condition to me. He evaluated all my symptoms and started me on medication. My severe fatigue and skin rashes improved. I didn't think initially I needed medication for dry mouth and dry eyes. But the medication has improved my quality of life. Recently, I was diagnosed with interstitial lung disease. If not for the medication my lung disease would have been more advanced. I am very thankful for the work and care by Dr. Cronin.

September 2nd, 2014
Scary experience
This was my first rheumatologist appointment and I had a slew of symptoms, yet he did no blood work AT ALL, and no, I had not had any rheumatic blood work done by a previous dr. No imaging done. He just went straight to fibromyalgia, put me on some medication that I had a horrible reaction too. I was extremely depressed, crying all the time, etc. I called his office 3 times and left a message about this reaction and never once did I get a return phone call. In fact, I never heard from that office or the Dr again. Thankfully I had an appointment with a neurologist and he took me off the one medication and put me on another. This dr and his office were horrible. Worst experience I have ever had.