A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Culligan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Culligan, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Culligan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Culligan graduated from Mercer University, Macon. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Culligan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Overlook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Culligan MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick Culligan practice?
- Dr. Patrick Culligan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Culligan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Morristown, NJ.
See Morristown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.