Dr. Patrick Culumovic Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Culumovic?

Crohn's Disease

Get the facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body, the symptoms it causes, and complications that may arise.

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Culumovic?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 11th, 2017

Wonderful and caring doctor and staff!

January 5th, 2017

Great Doctor!!

Dr. Culumovic was not only a great medical doctor but was every bit as great with his bedside manner. THANKS

June 21st, 2012

DR. Culumovic on Call- ER

Four days after a hemorrhoidectomy,my bowels became impacted. Dr. Culumovic was on call for Dr. Robbins. First, he did not believe I had a problem. At first glance he saw I had a problem. He then began to clear the impaction without informing me of my options. I was offered NO pain management. I cried and begs him to stop for 15 minutes before he could see he needed to book an OR. He left. I ask to urinate and was ignored. The comment was I would be catheterized during surgery. Surgery did not happen for 6 hours and after sending my husband out to get help 3 times I finally filled the bed with pee. It was Father's day. Can you guess why I waited 6 hours for surgery and I had to pee the bed for relief? He was not available to consult. The beast abandoned me, in pain and did not respond to my basic needs. He also violated me by not stopping when I was screaming with pain and asking him to stop. If you see this man in the ER RUN.

January 11th, 2011

Highly recommended

Dr. Culumovic is one of a team of doctors treating my husband for Stage IV cancer for the last two years. He was our initial doctor after diagnosis and was instrumental in directing how treatment proceeded. His surgery and recommendation of an oncologist were excellent. His support and follow-up care have been a tremendous help in the mental and emotional war we must also fight in this battle for life. We not only appreciate his dedication and skills but his bedside manner and humor have sustained my husband through the bad times. We have recommended him to friends and have only received the most positive feedback and thanks from them.

July 21st, 2017