Learn more about Dr. Patrick Curlee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Curlee, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Curlee
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Curlee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Curlee, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Curlee graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Curlee has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Matthew Curlee MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Patrick M. Curlee practice?
- Dr. Patrick Curlee has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Curlee practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Collierville, TN.
See Collierville Surgeons.