A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick D'Abbracci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick D'Abbracci is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick D'Abbracci, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Abbracci graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. D'Abbracci has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Providence Everett Medical Center - Mill Creek Campus
- Providence Everett Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick J D'Abbracci MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patrick J. D'Abbracci practice?
- Dr. Patrick D'Abbracci has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patrick D'Abbracci practices Emergency Medicine near Everett, WA.
See Everett Emergency Physicians.