A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Daley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Daley, Family Practitioner, Emergency Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Daley, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Daley graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Daley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Dennis Daley MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patrick D. Daley practice?
- Dr. Patrick Daley has 4 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Daley practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Ventura, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Bakersfield, CA.
See Ventura Family Physicians and Ventura Sports Medicine Doctors.