A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Daley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Daley, Family Practitioner, Emergency Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Daley
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Daley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Daley, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Daley graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Daley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Dennis Daley MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patrick D. Daley practice?
- Dr. Patrick Daley has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Daley practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Family Physicians and Bakersfield Sports Medicine Doctors.