Family Practitioner, Emergency Physician
Video profile

Long time friend and patient show details Long time friend and patient
by Edward B. Velguth on Feb 27th, 2014

I was introduced to Dr. Daley when he first came to Bakersfield Ca. and replaced my primary care doctor the late Dr. Thomas Reese. I am now 84 years old, thanks to his excellent care. Need one say more ?

Excellent show details Excellent
by DMK on Jul 29th, 2012

Has been my physician for nearly 30 years. Excellent diagnostician, thoughtful, thorough.

Apr 6th, 2011

The man listens and cares, and he has great experience

133 W, Santa Clara Street Office in Ventura CA show details 133 W, Santa Clara Street Office in Ventura CA
by Robin Hernandez on Mar 17th, 2011

Waited an hour. He spent 3 minutes with me. Wrote me my precription and he told me he would need to see me again in two weeks and then again in a month.Date 2/16/11 date of appointment.2/20/11 I receive a bill for $400.00$228 for New Patient Expan Focused exam.$172 for treatment room.I Need a primary care physician but it won't be him.I have no insurance. But I am now getting a discounted service and his bill was wiped out. He is cold and business like. As you see I don't like him much. But who really knows after one visit..but there will not be a second.

Jan 3rd, 2011

Great Dr.

Kind, Caring & Professional show details Kind, Caring & Professional
Oct 29th, 2010

I've been with Doctor Daley for over 8 years now. He remembers the smallest details that show he really listens. He always gives me advice that is sometimes not what I want to hear, but always what I need to hear. Great sense of humor!I would recommend him to ANYONE looking for a caring, intelligent & effective family physician. If he's your doctor, you're in luck!

May 27th, 2008

THE BILLING DEPARTMENT AND OFFICE STAFF WERE VERY UNREASONABLE.