A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Dean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dean
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Dean Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Dean, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dean graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Donovan Dean MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Patrick D. Dean practice?
- Dr. Patrick Dean has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Dean practices Psychiatry near Fairbanks, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Eagle River, AK.
See Fairbanks Psychiatrists.