A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Walker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Walker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thibodaux Regional Medical Center
- Terrebonne General Hospital
- Terrebonne General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Decourcy Walker MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patrick D. Walker practice?
- Dr. Patrick Walker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Walker practices Internal Medicine near Houma, LA.
See Houma Internists.