Dr. Patrick Dahl Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Dahl?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Dahl?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 29th, 2015

Dr. Dahl botched a closing after a Mohs procedure requiring a plastic surgeon to fix.

May 13th, 2013

A fantastic doctor . I have been very satisfied with Dr Dahl as my dermertologist.He is a very conscience and personable Doctor. I would recommend him to anyone,

September 14th, 2011

Worst Derm Ever

Dr. Dahl used much too high a dose of accutane on my daughter for acne and scarred her face for life. Every dermatologist she's seen since, trying to fruitlessly correct the permanent scarring, has said she should never have been put on such a high dose. I will regret forever having ever stepped into this doctor's office. Worse mistake in my life.

September 2nd, 2010

10 Star Doctor

Dr. Dahl is absolutely the very best doctor I have every been to. He is very professional yet also he is very personable. I had been to other dermatologist that cost me thousands of dollars and could not cure the skin condition I had. Dr. Dahl nailed it on the first visit and gave me the right medication to rid me of my problem. The 2nd visit he checked me over completely to make sure I was healed. I could hardly believe I was finally rid of the skin condition I had. He was extremely knowledgeable, accurate, caring, through, understanding, easy to talk too. I do not even have the words to describe how excellent this doctor is. He is the first doctor I have ever been to that took as much time as I needed to explain the situation to me and address all my questions. I highly recommend him.

November 26th, 2015