Dr. Patrick Dahl Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Dahl?

Posted on March 29th, 2015

Dr. Dahl botched a closing after a Mohs procedure requiring a plastic surgeon to fix.

Posted on May 13th, 2013

A fantastic doctor . I have been very satisfied with Dr Dahl as my dermertologist.He is a very conscience and personable Doctor. I would recommend him to anyone,

Worst Derm Ever

Posted on September 14th, 2011

Dr. Dahl used much too high a dose of accutane on my daughter for acne and scarred her face for life. Every dermatologist she's seen since, trying to fruitlessly correct the permanent scarring, has said she should never have been put on such a high dose. I will regret forever having ever stepped into this doctor's office. Worse mistake in my life.

10 Star Doctor

Posted on September 2nd, 2010

Dr. Dahl is absolutely the very best doctor I have every been to. He is very professional yet also he is very personable. I had been to other dermatologist that cost me thousands of dollars and could not cure the skin condition I had. Dr. Dahl nailed it on the first visit and gave me the right medication to rid me of my problem. The 2nd visit he checked me over completely to make sure I was healed. I could hardly believe I was finally rid of the skin condition I had. He was extremely knowledgeable, accurate, caring, through, understanding, easy to talk too. I do not even have the words to describe how excellent this doctor is. He is the first doctor I have ever been to that took as much time as I needed to explain the situation to me and address all my questions. I highly recommend him.

Posted on November 26th, 2015