inactive

• Internal Medicine New York, NY

• Good
  • Bad

September 2nd, 2012
Dr Dalton is WAY more worried about getting in trouble with the law then treating a patients pain. It cost me a trip across the city and $175 for him to tell me he doesn't prescribe Oxycontin 40mg, Only Vicodin's. Im 55 yrs old and lived with back pain for 10 yrs. The first year i was Rx'd Vicodin, How will that help my pain now doc?. Not a happy camper. I don't recommended this MD for any sorts of pain unless its a pain in the butt

July 20th, 2012
NOT A GOOD DOCTOR
I suffer from severe chronic lower back pain, Lumbar l3,l4,l5 & S1 3 herniation's, bulging discs, and disc degenerative disease all over. I called and spoke to a gentleman who worked there, we were in contact over a week or so. I told him my conditions and the pain medicine i have been on for years, how i was looking to find a new dr after mine retired. I asked him to please double check with DR Dalton about prescribing my current medication. 8 oxycodone 30mg daily. He returned my call and said to come in, it will be fine. Well i drove 60 mins to get there, sat down with the DR who looked over my Mri and paperwork and said 'I dont write this medication" I informed him i was the patient who was told to come in?????? He wrote me #24 oxycodone tablets and said that's all he can write. I told him i wasn't happy, wasted my whole day for nothing. He didn't care. I then received a bill from them for $300......... $300 for 3 days worth of medication, Now that is just INSANE. I wont be paying. I fell i was taken advantage of, and i think i have the right to leave this review, so others dont make the same mistake with this DR

January 6th, 2012
Love this doctor and his staff
I've been a patient of Dr. Dalton's for over 10 years now. He and his staff have always taken great care of me. The doc is an amazing diagnostician and has kept me healthy through several serious illnesses. I've recommended him to several others who have. Ome back to me with glowing reviews as well.

August 25th, 2011
The Uncaring & Money Hungry Doctor
I have severe seizures & all he wants to do is give me vicodins. No check ups, physicals, or anything a real doctor would do to pervent my seizures. He's a total fake of a doctor, he just wants the money. Very cold & heartless. He actually followed me down the block for 10 dollars in middle of my seizure while my wife was struggling trying to get me home, totally pathetic.

August 21st, 2011
Vicodin Lover
10 years of no check ups, he only gives referrals & prescriptions, nothing else. One of the most uncaring doctor I've ever been too. Purely inept. I suffer from paralysis for over 30 years & Dr. Dalton don't want to help or care about my severe issues like intense seizures.

August 5th, 2011
Dr. Dalton's office is in a loft building, and I like the waiting room area because it doesn't feel closed in like my previous Dr's office. The wait is often very brief, unlike my previous doctor. He doesn't overbook his patients. His staff is really friendly. He comes to the waiting room to invite me to his office, and he greets me by name. He looks up my medical records on his computer, and asks pertinent questions. He makes visiting him a low stress experience.

June 2nd, 2016