A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Danaher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Danaher, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Danaher graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Danaher has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Eglin Airforce Base Hospital
- Sacred Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick James Danaher MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Patrick J. Danaher practice?
- Dr. Patrick Danaher has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Danaher practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Eglin Afb, FL.
See Eglin Afb Internists and Eglin Afb Infectious Disease Doctors.