Medical Doctor

annual check up show details annual check up
by upset patient on Mar 2nd, 2015

The staff was pretty friendly. The doctor on the other hand can work on his communicative skills when patients are discussing they're concerns. My husband and I had an appointment for an annual check up and the doctor didn't touch either of us or ask any questions during the whole 20 mins we were there. Didn't bother to offer any solutions to our concerns either. Don't be fooled with the previous comments he is NOT that great.

exceeded even the best expectstins!! thank you so very much because of you the quality of my life has improved leaps and bounds!!! show details exceeded even the best expectstins!! thank you so very much because of you the quality of my life has improved leaps and bounds!!!
by kasie a boyd on Jan 7th, 2015

I hate finding a new doctor i moved here from texas and finally decided to go to the doctor needing medication to control my GAD and pain i assumed i would have to go to about 4 to 6 doctors before i found one that i was comfortable with who UNDERSTOOD my anxiety and and knew i needed help from the front desk ladies to the nurse to the time the doctor (PA) came in i was comfortably my fears and anxiety were under control because of how great ALL of the entire staff i changed my medical insurance just so i could stsy with dr. dang !!!! 5 stars

Apr 4th, 2012

I went to him because I didn't have any insurance. Nice guy, but I had abdominal pain and he didn't even touch me. I feel like he knows his stuff but I want someone a bit more communicative.

Dr. Dang is wonderful show details Dr. Dang is wonderful
by Angela Roddy on Aug 21st, 2009

Dr. Dang is a wonderful doctor. My husband and I love him. We are a very upset that he isn't at our local American Family care anymore and would greatly appreciate any information to where he is now. We are willing to drive across town to see him.