Medical Doctor

Best Family Doctor I've ever had! show details Best Family Doctor I've ever had!
by Kele on Oct 21st, 2015

We love Dr. Dang. Been going to him for years and he's the best doctor I've ever had. My whole family goes to him. The kids love him. He's a fun doctor with a great bedside manner, but he's also extremely diligent. He doesn't just dismiss things. My friend had a lump in her neck and he ordered all the right tests that found the thyroid cancer and saved her life. Same with my my back. I had an ongoing back issue that was getting worse and worse. At the time my insurance company wasn't covering MRI's and Dr. Dang found a place that would give me a discounted MRI, which eventually lead to me getting the surgery I needed to fix the problem. Also, for anyone who has anxiety going to the doctor. . . I highly recommend him. I went through some pretty serious medical trauma many years ago that left me completely terrified of anything medical, but the first appointment I had with Dr. Dang I was calmer than I've ever been at a doctor's office. He makes me laugh and it's obvious he cares about my health. As you can tell I can't recommend this doctor enough. . In fact, we moved away from Orlando area, but if we get sick we will still drive 2 hours to go Dr. Dang.

annual check up show details annual check up
by upset patient on Mar 2nd, 2015

The staff was pretty friendly. The doctor on the other hand can work on his communicative skills when patients are discussing they're concerns. My husband and I had an appointment for an annual check up and the doctor didn't touch either of us or ask any questions during the whole 20 mins we were there. Didn't bother to offer any solutions to our concerns either. Don't be fooled with the previous comments he is NOT that great.

exceeded even the best expectstins!! thank you so very much because of you the quality of my life has improved leaps and bounds!!! show details exceeded even the best expectstins!! thank you so very much because of you the quality of my life has improved leaps and bounds!!!
by kasie a boyd on Jan 7th, 2015

I hate finding a new doctor i moved here from texas and finally decided to go to the doctor needing medication to control my GAD and pain i assumed i would have to go to about 4 to 6 doctors before i found one that i was comfortable with who UNDERSTOOD my anxiety and and knew i needed help from the front desk ladies to the nurse to the time the doctor (PA) came in i was comfortably my fears and anxiety were under control because of how great ALL of the entire staff i changed my medical insurance just so i could stsy with dr. dang !!!! 5 stars

Apr 4th, 2012

I went to him because I didn't have any insurance. Nice guy, but I had abdominal pain and he didn't even touch me. I feel like he knows his stuff but I want someone a bit more communicative.

Dr. Dang is wonderful show details Dr. Dang is wonderful
by Angela Roddy on Aug 21st, 2009

Dr. Dang is a wonderful doctor. My husband and I love him. We are a very upset that he isn't at our local American Family care anymore and would greatly appreciate any information to where he is now. We are willing to drive across town to see him.