Dr. Patrick Dawkins MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 19th, 2010
Wonderful
I havent seen him in 5 years as I moved out of the area. He was the best doctor ever. I wanted to get my tubes tied at age 35 and we would not do it. He said I was too young and might regret it if I remarried. Unfortunatley, I did not listen and found another physician who did the procedure. I am know remarried and REGRET my decision as I would love to have another child. He is very caring and knowledgable...Not to mention sexy!!

October 19th, 2010
Wonderful

March 5th, 2010
I originally chose Dr Dawkins because he was close to my office but soon found out he is the most caring dr I have ever seen! I no longer work in San Ramon and travel from my work in Livermore because there is no way I will try to find another Dr that is as sweet as he is. I look forward to him delivering my babies (yet to be concieved). =)

March 5th, 2010

December 12th, 2009
Dangerously unskilled doctor
Missed diagosed my friend's ovarian cyst and uterus polys. It can be life danger event if she didn't go to different doctor later.

August 6th, 2009
HE IS A GOOD AND FRIENDLY DOCTOR.I RECOMMENDED HIM FOR MY FRIENDS.and -Write about overall experiences-Write about what you like or dislike about your physician-Write about whether you would recommend-Write as if you are talking to a peer who is asking your opinion

August 6th, 2009