A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Dean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Dean, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Barrett Esophagus
- Colon Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dean graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Dean has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dean accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patrick J. Dean practice?
Dr. Patrick Dean practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Pathologists.