A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Dean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dean
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Dean, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Barrett Esophagus
- Colon Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dean graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Dean has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Joseph Dean MD is a male Pathologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick J. Dean practice?
- Dr. Patrick Dean has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Dean practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Pathologists.